|Your contribution supports the Akron Council on World Affairs' community outreach programs. ACWA
provide opportunities for dialogue by bringing informed speakers to Northeast Ohio. ACWA is non-partisan and invites all individuals who support our mission to participate.
We are asking your financial support so that we can continue operations and expand our
Special Speaker Events for members and our community:
- Presentations on challenging global issues from international experts
- People from our community and area come together to share their international interests and experiences
- Opportunities to meet and talk with our Global Scholars high school students and their teachers
Global Scholars programming for high school students and teachers:
- Our leadership young people have the capability and willingness to prepare themselves for a global based future
- Their teachers commit to expanding their students’ opportunities through pre-event curriculum consultation and student study sessions
ACWA college student Intern Program:
- Internships help qualified students gain non-profit organization experience and
provide challenging assignments that may enhance their curriculum vitas
ACWA is a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit. Your gift is fully tax deductible.
Please download the contribution form (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) and return it to ACWA. Make your check payable to:
Akron Council on World Affairs
P.O. Box 5300
Akron, OH 44334
Thank you for your support of ACWA!